Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

(51+{BEST} Happy Teddy Day wishes 2020 || Teddy day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Teddy Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes|| History of teddy day)

Teddy Day(51+{BEST} Happy Teddy Day wishes 2020 || Teddy day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Teddy Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes|| History of teddy day)




By gifting a teddy it conveys the message of companionship and lets your lover know that you will always by their side no matter what happens. But gift them huggable and fluffy companion which makes them very happy.
It is believed to get the name Teddy Day from the name of US President, Theodore Teddy Roosevelt. He decided not to kill an animal during his hunting trips. So, Teddy was designed to honor his decision. 

On the 10th of February, Teddy Day is celebrated. The 4th Day of Valentine’s Week is Teddy Day. Teddy Day is the best day to bring a smile on your lover’s face. This day is celebrated by giving a teddy gift as a symbol of the love or relationship between two lovers.




Which Teddy to Gift Your Girl?
red teddy


1.Red Teddy

Giving red teddy shows the emotional intensity between the couples. Give a Red Teddy to express your love.


pink teddy

2. Pink Teddy

If you receive a pink teddy from your crush that means he/she also likes you.





orange teddy
3. Orange Teddy
If you receive an orange teddy, get ready to expect a serious proposal soon!

4. White Teddy

white teddy
If you gift someone teddy and got a white teddy in return it means s/he is already booked. It is time to move on.



5.  Blue Teddy

blue teddy
Giving someone or receiving a blue teddy means s/he is serious about the relationship.




6. Brown teddy

brown teddy
If your lover gift Brown teddy, it’s time to improve your relationship. Brown Teddy means that you have broken her/his heart. 




7. Couple Teddy

couple teddy
If you can’t live without your lover, then gift her couple teddy to show her how much you love her and wish to live together forever.




penguin teddy

8. Any Animal

If your lover loves animals, then gift them any cute animals like a penguin, an elephant or a rhino.


This keyword contain by this site 66+[Best] Happy Teddy Day wishes || Teddy day Quotes || Happy valentine day wishes/ Teddy Day wishes/ Teddy Day quotes/ Teddy Day status/Teddy Day SMS/ Teddy day anniversary status/ Happy Teddy day anniversary/Teddy Day images/Teddy Day picture/Teddy Day card/ Teddy Day 2019/ Teddy Day 2018/ Teddy Day 2020/ Teddy Day date/ Valentine Day quotes/ Valentine Day wishes/ Valentine Day status/ Valentine Day SMS/ Valentine Day anniversary status/ Valentine Day date/ Valentine Day images/ Valentine Day picture/ Valentine Day card/ Valentine Day 2019/ National Teddy day in india/ international Teddy day 2019/ international Teddy day 2018/ world Teddy day 2019/ happy world Teddy day 2019/ world Teddy day deals/ world Teddy day 2019 theme/ Teddy day 2019 in india/ Valentine Day 2018/ Valentine’s Week/Valentine Day 2020/ Valentine Wishes for friend/ Valentine wishes / Teddy wishes / Teddy message/ Teddy wishes for friend/ Valentine date/ Valentine status/ Teddy status/ Valentine image/ Valentine picture/ Valentine facebook status/ Valentine instagram status/ Valentine status 2020/ Propose status 2020/ Teddy Day quote 2020/ Teddy Day status 2018/ Teddy Day status 2019/ Teddy day facebook status/ Teddy day instagram status/ Teddy day facebook wishes/ Happy Teddy day instagram status/ Teddy day instagram status/ Happy Teddy day wishes for facebook/ happy propose day status 2020happy chocolate day status 2020happy Rose day status for 2020


teddy day

  • To the cutest teddy, I know. Happy Teddy Day!

  • To the cutest teddy, I know. I love you and miss your bear hugs. Happy Teddy Day!

  • It’s Teddy day and I am ready for your bear hug. Happy Teddy Day!
  • I hope you never alone with this teddy by your side. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Cheer up girl, its teddy day!
  • Sending you my replica, this teddy will give you hugs and keep you warm. Happy Teddy Day 2020!
  • Here’s this teddy, saying I am so ready to love you, miss you and cuddle you forever. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Happy Teddy Day my free hug dealer... Happy valentine's day 2020!.
  • You may not hug me but you can surely hug this teddy bear. Happy Teddy Day!
  • I hope this teddy bear makes you smile, in your low moments. Happy Teddy Day 2020!
  • Gifting you a teddy to make sure you always have someone to hug, when I’m not there. Happy Teddy Day!
  • In this special valentine week, On this special teddy day, I want to confess my love for you, There never was and never will be another you! Happy valentine's day 2020!.
  • Accept this message as my promise to be your cuddly bear for life with an unlimited supply of hugs. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Teddy bears are cute, but not as cute as you. Happy Teddy Day!
  • You are eternal like love, you are cute as a stuffed toy, Take this teddy as my heart, it’s filled with my love and my joy. Happy Teddy Day!
  •  Take this teddy as my heart, it’s filled with my love and my joy. Happy valentine's day 2020!.
  • I love you. Today. Right Now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all together. Happy Teddy Day
  • Never underestimate the power of cuddles to take your blues away. Happy Teddy Day!
  • There is nothing more warm and secure in this world than being in your arms. Happy Teddy Day!
  • I am giving you a cute teddy to show how you look like! Happy Teddy Day!
  • Who said teddys are not real…… I mean just look at you!!!!  You are the most adorable teddy, my love. Happy valentine's day 2020!.
  • Your heart beats to tell you something new.. It wants to say ..I Love You! Happy Teddy Day!
  • Happy Teddy Day to my sweet, bubbly and cute friend. You know what you are cute like teddies and I’m serious. Happy valentine's day 2020!.
  • Wishing happy teddy day to a real teddy. Hope you won’t mind me saying you a teddy...Happy valentine's day 2020!
  • Happy Teddy Day to you my sweetheart. Like my teddy, you always make me happy. Happy valentine's day 2020!. 
  • Lots and lots of teddies for you. Keep them safely cause they are going to be in our personal room. Happy Teddy Day!
  • You know there is the only person who can compete with teddy in terms of cuteness and it is you, my love. Happy Teddy Day!
  • You know why I love you so much, cause when you are around me I never feel sad. Happy Teddy Day!
  •  Forever able to fall crazy with you each now then. Love you. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Just like your fluffy teddy, I also want to be your friend all the time and begin by your side. Happy Teddy Day!
happy teddy day 2020

  • You’re my teddy during this crazy world of humans. Happy Teddy Day!
  • By gifting you this teddy I would like to point out you am able to cause you to mine and fill my life with sunshine. Happy Teddy Day!
  • A bedroom without a teddy is the same as a face without a cute smile. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Teddy bears do not need hearts cause they're already full of love. Happy Teddy Day!
  • It’s teddy Day, and that I am thinking of somebody cute and huggable that somebody special is you. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Everyone may let you down but a ted won't. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Even if the sun refuses to shine, the world refuses to rhyme. You will always be my valentine. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Teddies are just one more reason, just differently to mention I care, I will be able to be there forever, regardless of the great and bad times we share. Happy Teddy Day!
  • A sweet teddy, to my sweet mate, on a sweet event, just to mention Happy Teddy Day!
  • You are in my thoughts and in my heart, wherever I'll go, on teddy day I’d wish to say, I care quite you recognize. A cute teddy bear, to my cute friend, on a cute occasion, just to say Happy Teddy Day!
  • A teddy may be a childhood bound up in faded, yellow fur. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Teddy Day may be a day of affection, it’s each day once you find your true love, each day of hearts and yummy candies, each day when cupid hits you with a love arrow, a day when you find your teddy bear, will be mine. Happy Teddy Day
  • I am sending you a cute teddy as a logo of affection. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Sending you all my love wrapped during a bear hug. Happy Teddy Day!
  • When it comes to giving those teddy bear hugs, no one can match you. I am lucky to possess a lover such as you. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Just like your fluffy teddy, I also want to be your friend all the time and begin by your side. Happy Teddy Day!
  • You are the rationale for my happiness and joy. Wishing you a very Happy Teddy Day!
  • You are in my thought and in my heart wherever I'm going, on teddy Day I’d wish to say I care quite you recognize. Happy valentine's day 2020!...
  • Money can’t buy happiness but it can purchase the subsequent neatest thing - a teddy. Happy Teddy Day!
  • Just a message to mention you're ‘bear’y nice. Happy Teddy Day!
  • I want to present you with a stunning teddy, On this special Teddy Day, to point out my love and affection to you. Happy Teddy Day!


        



                                         check here for the status of  happy propose day 2020
                                          check here for the status of happy Rose day 2020
                                          check here for the status of happy chocolate day 2020


                                                                            thanks!!!
(51+{BEST} Happy Teddy Day wishes 2020 || Teddy day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Teddy Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes|| History of teddy day) (51+{BEST} Happy Teddy Day wishes 2020 || Teddy day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Teddy Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes|| History of teddy day) Reviewed by sUdK on January 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by ideabug. Powered by Blogger.