Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

66+[BEST]Happy Rose Day wishes || Rose day Quotes || Rose Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes || History of the Rose Day)

Rose Day(66+[BEST]Happy Rose Day wishes || Rose day Quotes || Rose Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes)


Each year on 7th February Rose Day is celebrated. Rose day is the beginning of the love week. Valentine Weeks starts with the start of Rose Day. On this day you give the rose to your loved ones. Giving a rose has always been the perfect way to express someone’s love. There are different colors on roses. One can give a rose to his/her beloved depending on the relationship you have with him or her.
This keyword contain by this site 66+[Best] Happy Rose Day wishes || Rose day Quotes || Happy valentine day wishes/ Rose Day wishes/ Rose Day quotes/ Rose Day status/Rose Day SMS/ Rose day anniversary status/ Happy Rose day anniversary/Rose Day images/Rose Day picture/Rose Day card/ Rose Day 2019/ Rose Day 2018/ Rose Day 2020/ Rose Day date/ Valentine Day quotes/ Valentine Day wishes/ Valentine Day status/ Valentine Day SMS/ Valentine Day anniversary status/ Valentine Day date/ Valentine Day images/ Valentine Day picture/ Valentine Day card/ Valentine Day 2019/ Valentine Day 2018/ Valentine Day 2020/ Valentine Wishes for friend/ Valentine wishes / Rose wishes / Rose message/ Rose wishes for friend/ Valentine date/ Valentine status/ Rose status/ Valentine image/ Valentine picture/ Valentine facebook status/ Valentine instagram status/ Valentine status 2020/ Propose status 2020/ Rose Day quote 2020/ Rose Day status 2018/ Rose Day status 2019/ Rose day facebook status/ Roseday instagram status/ Rose day facebook wishes/ Happy Rose day instagram status/ Rose day instagram status/ Happy Rose day wishes for facebook/ happy propose day 2020

happy rose day
2020
  •  My Love and a beautiful red rose cannot be hidden... Happy Rose Day!
  •  I would have red roses on my table than great diamonds on my neck my love... Happy Rose Day!  
  • Friendship is like a beautiful rose and a needle in every fold. Happy Valentine's day 2020!
  •  There could also be tons of flowers during a person’s life but there can only be one rose... Happy Rose Day!
  •   out of all the flowers that found in this universe, the rose is the most beautiful of all... Happy Rose Day! 
  • A simple Words cannot express how I feel about you. For me, you are a source of love & strength... Happy Valentine's day!
  • Roses are timeless & so is our love! Happy Rose Day! 
  • “Someone asked me, how’s life... I just smiled and replied I am fine.” Happy Rose Day!!!
  •  When I am in your company, I forget my sorrows and pains. May we never part. Happy Rose Day! 
  • A group of roses and beautiful wishes for my love... Happy Rose Day! 
  • This rose to you today. It is as unique and charming as our romance. Happy Rose Day!
  •  The one who is most precious to me I wish her a very very special Rose Day... Happy Valentine's day!
    • Words cannot fully express how I feel about you but a rose can describe it. Happy Rose Day!
    • For me, You are the source of happiness, love, and strength... Happy Rose Day!
    •  My eyes are blind without your eyes. See, a bit like a rose without color, so always be in my life...Happy Rose Day!
    •  I want to gift you a gift which is as precious as you're. So, I'm gifting you a bunch of lovely roses. Happy Rose Day!
    •  Mom, wish you a very Happy Rose Day, I am here with red roses to let you know, How I love you, How I care you, and would always be there for you. Happy Propose Day! 
    • The one who is extremely precious to me... Happy Rose Day! 
    • My rose is red, your eyes are blue, you're keen on me, and that I love you. Happy Rose Day! 
    • Lovely roses are loveliest is the friendship of the two one is me and the other is you! Happy Rose Day!
    •  My heart beats for only one girl in this world and that is you... Happy Valentine's day!
      •  Even thousands of red roses are not a match to your beauty. Happy Rose Day! 
      • You have complete my life with the beautiful fragrance of your love. Wishing you a Happy Rose Day!
      •  A garden without a rose is just barren land and so is my life without you. Happy Rose Day!!!
      • Love is within the air, so gift your girl a rose and tell her that you simply really love her. Happy Rose Day!
      •  Your love is as beautiful as the prettiest rose in the world. Happy Rose Day!
      • God is happy with me, that why he sent you in this world to love me. Happy Rose Day!
      •  A wonderful woman just like you deserves an awesome gift. So, on this Rose Day, I'm gifting you a gorgeous bunch of Red Roses. Happy Rose Day! 
      • Red is the color of love, so I am presenting you with a red rose to tell you how much I Love You. Happy Rose Day!!!
      • Believe me, you're the one, Whom my heart finds, Whom my mind jogs my memory of, Whom my destiny wants, Whom I really like the foremost. Happy Rose Day!
      •  May this Rose Day offer you a lot of affection and Happiness... Happy Rose Day! 
      • Fragrance Always Remains in Your Heart...Happy Valentine's day! 
      • Like a Rose can fill the rose with fragrance, your Love has filled my life with Happiness... Happy Rose Day! 
      • Whatever the day is, our love will remain an equivalent forever... Happy Rose Day! 
      • Everyone loves the rose, but not the leaf; you are the one who sees good in me every time. A rose as in thanks for you...Happy Valentine's day!
      •  You are the only one my heart wants, cherish for and I love the most... Happy Rose Day!
      •  With this rose, I am sending all my love to you along with my soul; keep it safe... Happy Rose Day! 
      • Happy Rose Day to the love of life, my prince charming and the hero of my life-movie. It is hard to describe my love for you in words, so I am sending this rose to symbolize my feelings to you... Happy Rose Day!
      •  You are the sole rose of my garden and therefore the single friend of my life. Madly in love with you... Happy Rose Day! 
      • I am afraid of the thought of losing the only rose of my life. Life is nothing without you... Happy Valentine's day!
        • On this beautiful day, all I wish to know you how beautiful you are to me and will remain the same in my eyes always... wish you Happy Valentine's day!
          •  This rose is for you to say thank you for being there always with a heartful of love for me... Happy Valentine's day!
            • All I waited long for you to come in my life and make it as beautiful as a red bloomed rose. Happy Rose Day!
            • On this big day, take the wish of the sweetly bloomed flower; I'm giving my heart as a red rose. Happy Rose Day!
            •  Love has no reason, no explanation, just knows that I will love you and always will. A rose on the rose day for the rose... Happy Valentine's day! 
            • Love and a red rose can’t be hidden... Happy Valentine's day!
              •  Roses are timeless just like my love for you... Happy Valentine's day! 
              • No bird can dance like a peacock, no flower can be as beautiful as a rose, and no women can be as pretty as you. Happy Rose Day Dear!


              Each color of rose has its own significance. Some of the color that signifies the following meanings.

              Choose the right color for your Rose Day


              Red Rose
              red rose

              The red rose is the most common rose found. It signifies Love. Red Rose also stands for true love, romance, passion, and desire. Red rose also reflects beauty. If you want to tell someone ‘I Love You’ just give them a red rose in Rose Day. But Dark red rose is used to convey heartful regret and sorrow 


              Pink Rose
              pink rose


              The pink rose is another most common rose found. Pink rose conveys joy, gratitude, admiration, gladness, femininity, refinement, and sweetness. Pink rose is a good choice for the beginning of love however red rose does the work. Pink roses are mainly given to your parents, teachers, sibling, and teachers




              Yellow Rose
              yellow rose
              Yellow rose used to have a different meaning in the past, yellow rose used to mean jealousy. Not exactly a good meaning. But nowadays it carries a different message. Yellow rose means friendship and platonic relationships(spiritual relation). Give yellow rose to create a warm feeling and provide happiness. Giving a yellow rose to someone means they bring happiness and joy in life. You can give a yellow rose to your best friend or your best friend forever. You can also give a yellow rose to your family members as they bring joys in your life.


              White Rose
              white rose
              White is said to be the purest color. White is associated with light, innocence, chastity, purity, and virginity. White rose carries all this message. Giving a white rose also means spirituality, reverence, and a new beginning. White rose is usually given to a young girl who hasn’t felt deep and passionate love yet. You can give a white rose to the person with whom you want to start your new life. You can give a white rose with whom you want to marry. Giving a white rose also means ‘Will You Marry Me!’.





              peach rose


              Peach Rose

              Peach rose are given as thank-you gifts. Peach rose conveys a message of genuineness,  gratitude, and sincerity.  Peach rose can be given to a close friend or loved one. 







              orange rose


              Orange Rose
              Fascination, enthusiasm, desire, attraction, and passion are the best messages conveys by orange rose. Orange rose are gifts for passionate and can be the message as ’I am proud of you’. Orange roses are mostly unusable but they can be used in Valentine’s Day and Anniversary.







              While the color of rose has certain meaning the number of roses also has some meanings too:
              • One Rose means Love at first sight.
              • Two roses convey a message to marry.
              • Three roses for shared love.
              • Six roses are given to show passion and infatuation.
              • Ten roses are given to show the Love is Perfect.
              • Twelve roses are the symbol of True Love.
              • Thirteen roses mean he/she just wants to be friends with you.
              • Fifteen roses are given to say Sorry.



              History of Rose Day
              There is a short story about Rose Day. It is believed that the word ”rose” is derived from the word “Eros”. Eros is the God of Love. According to the greek mythology red rose is the favorite flower of the Goddess Venus. Venus is the Goddess of Love.


              Have you ever feared to share your feelings to someone? Don’t you hesitate and feel shy. Go ahead and buy some roses and give them to the loved one. Choose the right color and the right number of roses and let the roses do the job for you. This is the beginning of Love Week. Fill your grateful life with joy, happiness, and lots of love.











              check here for the status for the teddy day 2020


              thanks!!!


              66+[BEST]Happy Rose Day wishes || Rose day Quotes || Rose Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes || History of the Rose Day) 66+[BEST]Happy Rose Day wishes || Rose day Quotes || Rose Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes || History of the Rose Day) Reviewed by sUdK on January 01, 2020 Rating: 5

              No comments:

              Theme images by ideabug. Powered by Blogger.