Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

(69+[BEST]Happy ChocolateDay wishes 2020 || Chocolate day Quotes for facebook || Chocolate Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes)

Chocolate Day (69+[BEST]Happy Chocolate Day wishes 2020 || Chocolate day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Chocolate Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes)



We celebrate Chocolate Day on the 3rd day of Valentine Week on the 9th of February mostly on Southern Asian Countries. In this day love, friendship is expressed by giving chocolate to your loved ones. On this special day, a lot of patisseries and bakeries launch special flavors for Valentine’s Day like pink or red-colored cakes, tarts, and heart-shaped cakes. 

Chocolate is a favorite to all and it can help you make a good memory. Don’t waste your Chocolate Day. Grab a bar of chocolate and give it to anyone you like.  Chocolate Day is celebrated to make your bond sweet with your loved ones. On the chocolate day, we give chocolate to our loved one. You can give chocolate to anyone whom you want to make happy. On this day people also greet others by sending them a lot of messages.


Valentine’s Week is only celebrated in Southern Asian countries. In other countries, people celebrate only Valentine Day on 14th February. But Chocolate Day is celebrated not only in Southern Asian Countries but it is celebrated worldwide but at different dates. In the United States, Chocolate Day is celebrated on 13th September. But globally World Chocolate Day is celebrated on the 7th of July. 


This keyword contain by this site 66+[Best] Happy Chocolate Day wishes || Chocolate day Quotes || Happy valentine day wishes/ Chocolate Day wishes/ Chocolate Day quotes/ Chocolate Day status/Chocolate Day SMS/ Chocolate day anniversary status/ Happy Chocolate day anniversary/Chocolate Day images/Chocolate Day picture/Chocolate Day card/ Chocolate Day 2019/ Chocolate Day 2018/ Chocolate Day 2020/ Chocolate Day date/ Valentine Day quotes/ Valentine Day wishes/ Valentine Day status/ Valentine Day SMS/ Valentine Day anniversary status/ Valentine Day date/ Valentine Day images/ Valentine Day picture/ Valentine Day card/ Valentine Day 2019/ National chocolate day in india/ international chocolate day 2019/ international chocolate day 2018/ world chocolate day 2019/ happy world chocolate day 2019/ world chocolate day deals/ world chocolate day 2019 theme/ chocolate day 2019 in india/ Valentine Day 2018/ Valentine’s Week/Valentine Day 2020/ Valentine Wishes for friend/ Valentine wishes / Chocolate wishes / Chocolate message/ Chocolate wishes for friend/ Valentine date/ Valentine status/ Chocolate status/ Valentine image/ Valentine picture/ Valentine facebook status/ Valentine instagram status/ Valentine status 2020/ Propose status 2020/ Chocolate Day quote 2020/ Chocolate Day status 2018/ Chocolate Day status 2019/ Chocolate day facebook status/ Chocolate day instagram status/ Chocolate day facebook wishes/ Happy Chocolate day instagram status/ Chocolate day instagram status/ Happy Chocolate day wishes for facebook/ happy propose day status 2020/ happy Rose day status for 2020

chocolate day

  • Love is the same as Chewing Gum, it Tastes Only in the Beginning. Friendship Is Like Chocolate, the last bite is difficult to eat. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • True happiness is found only in true love and chocolate can deliver it. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • No matter it's crunchy, nutty or flavoury, chocolates are loved forever. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Only a bar of chocolate can bring a smile on your face and can melt the angry within you. So, I am sending you a box of chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day

  • Happy Chocolate Day to my sweetheart who is sweeter than chocolate. Happy Valentine's day 2020

  • A cholate becomes much sweeter when I share it with you. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Nothing can match your sweetness except chocolate. Happy Chocolate Day 2020!

  • The most perfect thing in the world is chocolate. Happy Chocolate Day

  • My life is like an empty box. You are like a chocolate bar. I want you to be inside it to make full of sweetness. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • chocolate day 2020
    Although no chocolates can compete with your sweetness and I love sharing them with you. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Life is like a box of chocolates and I want to share it with you. You never know what you’re getting next but I would like to possess it with you. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • You are sweet and special as the box of chocolates I’m sending today. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Let’s celebrate the Chocolate Day with Chocolate that will make this occasion sweet. Happy Chocolate Day! 

  • Love, like cocoa, takes you all of sudden initially but keeps you warm for an extended time. Happy Chocolate Day to my dear valentine.

  • Sending across a box of chocolates that are not half as sweet as you and your smile. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it had cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first nut keeps you warm for a long time. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Lovely chocolate and wonderful you and wonderful are the items you are doing, but the loveliest is that the friendship of the two, one is me and therefore the other is you. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • You are like chocolates, the longer you eat, the sweeter it gets. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Flowers on the table, jewelry on the neck and other gifts can't widen the smile on your face like chocolate so I am sending you a box full of chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • You are hot, soft and sweet just like chocolate so it becomes mandatory to send a box of chocolates for my beloved. Happy Chocolate Day

  • On the occasion of the chocolate day, I want to tell you that I simply love sharing everything with you. Happy Valentine's day 2020!

  •  You are so sweet, soft and silky like a chocolate, You are as natural and pretty as I can keep you in my heart always. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • You are chocolate so you are the sweetest, you are a star so you are the brightest, You are a lovely girl so you are my dearest. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • I feel chocolate can express my feelings better than my words can. Happy Chocolate Day

  • I search for the sweetest chocolate on Earth but then I realized that nothing can be sweeter than you. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Thoughts of you just crossed my mind. Have a sweet Chocolate Day!

  • A fridge without chocolate and a face without a smile are useless. So, always wear a smile and carry chocolate. To make other and your mood bloom. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Chocolate tells ‘I am sorry’ and ‘i Love You’ better than words. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Money can not buy happiness but chocolate can buy happiness. So, buy chocolates and share happiness. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • May you be dependably the sweetest and loved companion. You are a bar of chocolate, you are the sweetest. Happy Chocolate Day!

  •  I searched for many shops to buy your chocolates sweeter than you but I didn’t find any. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • This wish is dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with love. Always keep smiling, my dear. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • It’s Chocolate Day, and I am looking forward to getting dipped in your sweet and passionate love. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • May your life full of love, happiness and joys as mine and remember, when things are bad all you need is chocolate. Happy Chocolate Day!

  •  I dream and breathe only of you even My prayers are for you, I need no one else in my life but you. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Dairy Milk for love, Perk for friends, Kit-Kat for best friends, Polo for hatred, And mentos for cool persons, what does one choose on behalf of me. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Only the thing I need is love, but a touch of chocolate now then doesn’t hurt. Happy Chocolate Day!
  • Life is not successful without true love just like, Chocolate Day celebration is incomplete without chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • There’s nothing better than an honest friend, except an honest friend with a bar of chocolate. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Chocolates may finish from a chocolate box in a day, a week, a month or even a year, But true love never finishes from the heart. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Nothing can match your sweetness except chocolate. Happy Chocolate Day 2020!

  • You are so sweet, soft and silky like chocolate. You are also natural and pretty that's why I can keep you in my heart always. Happy Chocolate Day! 

  • Chocolate can deliver true happiness that can be found only in true love. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • On occasion of Chocolate Day a sweet message for a dairy milk person, from a five-star friend, for a melody reason, and a Kit-Kat time, on a munchy day, in a perk mood to say. Happy Valentine's day 2020!

  • I am wishing you a very happy chocolate day my sweetheart, as chocolates are necessary for a healthy body, and true and devoted love is necessary for a happy life. Happy Chocolate Day

  • Your smile makes my heart melt. Always keep smiling sweetheart. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Whenever I gorge on that favorite chocolate of mine, I always remind of you; a little bitter and a whole lot sweet. Happy Valentine's day 2020!

  • Thanks for entering my life and filling it with such a lot of sweetness. Happy Valentine's day 2020!
  • No one cares for me as much as you do. You have filled my life with love. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Your love is sweeter than the sweetest chocolate within the world. Happy Chocolate Day 2020!

  • No matter if it's bitter or sweet, chocolate is usually fun to possess. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Only those friends are gems who bring chocolates for you whenever they meet. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • Love is not about how long have you been with each other, it is about how wonderful was the journey. Happy Chocolate Day 2020!

  • It’s Chocolate Day, the perfect day to tell you that I love sharing everything with you, even chocolates. I love you so much. Happy Valentine's day 2020!

  • You are Cadbury, I am silk; you are Kit, I am Kat; you are equal to five, I am a star. All I want to say is that you complete my life. Happy Chocolate Day 2020

  • Life is like a box of chocolates. Some are dark, some are white, some are nutty, some are soft, but all are sweet. Enjoy Every Moment of your life. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • chocolate day 2020
    I know you love chocolates more than me. So, here is the box of chocolates from all brands. Happy Chocolate Day 2020!

  • Let’s mix our love with chocolate and luxuriate in the cocktail. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • You are the boy who loves chocolates which made me fall in your love. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • I love chocolate lots and you're my favorite flavor. Happy Chocolate Day!

  • The reason why I love you so much, it’s because you own a chocolate shop. Happy Chocolate Day!



  • Let’s get drenched in chocolates and enjoy the day to the fullest. Happy Chocolate Day!





   check here for the status of  happy propose day 2020

check here for the status of happy Rose day 2020
check here for the status for the teddy day 2020





thanks!!!



(69+[BEST]Happy ChocolateDay wishes 2020 || Chocolate day Quotes for facebook || Chocolate Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes) (69+[BEST]Happy ChocolateDay wishes 2020 || Chocolate day Quotes for facebook || Chocolate Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes) Reviewed by sUdK on January 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by ideabug. Powered by Blogger.