Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

(64+[BEST]Happy Promise Day wishes 2020 || Promise day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Promise Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes|| Promise Day history)

Promise Day(64+[BEST]Happy Promise Day wishes 2020 || Promise day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Promise Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes)



Promise day is on the 5th day of 7 days Valentine’s Week. It is celebrated on the 11th of February. This day gives trust in their relationship. Promise day is the celebration of two lovers who are truly in love with each other.  In this day lovers dedicated to make promises to each other and fulfill their promises. In Promise Day, lovers make unbreakable promises to each other.


Promises signify their love and commitment to their relationship. On Promise Day couples generally promise to be with each other till their death and support each other. They promise to love unconditionally and forever.

They promise to be loyal to each other and keep each other happy. On Promise day, lovers not only promise to love each other but they also promise to change their habit that annoys their partner.

This website contain certain keyword 64+[Best] Happy Promise Day wishes || Promise day Quotes || Happy valentine day wishes/ Promise Day wishes/ Promise Day quotes/ Promise Day status/Promise Day SMS/ Promise day anniversary status/ Happy Promise day anniversary/Promise Day images/Promise Day picture/Promise Day card/Promise Day 2019/ Promise Day 2018/ Promise Day 2020/ Promise Day date/ Valentine Day quotes/ Valentine Day wishes/ Valentine Day status/ Valentine Day SMS/ Valentine Day anniversary status/ Valentine Day date/ Valentine Day images/ Valentine Day picture/ Valentine Day card/ Valentine Day 2019/ National Promise day in india/ international Promise day 2019/ international Promise day 2018/ world Promise day 2019/ happy world Promise day 2019/ world Promise day deals/ world Promise day 2019 theme/ Promise day 2019 in india/ Valentine Day 2018/ Valentine’s Week/Valentine Day 2020/ Valentine Wishes for friend/ Valentine wishes / Promise wishes / Promise message/ Promise wishes for friend/ Valentine date/ Valentine status/ Promise status/ Valentine image/ Valentine picture/ Valentine facebook status/ Valentine instagram status/ Valentine status 2020/ Propose status 2020/ Promise Day quote 2020/ Promise Day status 2018/ Promise Day status 2019/ Promise day facebook status/ Promise day instagram status/ Promise day facebook wishes/ Happy Promise day instagram status/ Promise day instagram status/ Happy Promise day wishes for facebook/ happy propose day status 2020happy Rose day status for 2020/




  • It’s my promise to walk millions of miles with you. Just promise you will walk back with me. Happy Promise Day!
  • Friendship is a language spoken by heart, not written on paper, It is Promise on this Promise Day, To renewed every time we keep in touch. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to continue doing the things I did, to win your heaty, well after you’re mine. Happy Promise Day!
  • When you are cold at night, think about the promises I make that will cover you like warm clothes. Happy Promise Day!
  • Promise me not to leave me alone ever. Happy Promise Day!
  • Guarantee of true love promises. Promises are similar to crying infants they ought to be done without a moment’s delay. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to be with you in both good and bad times. I promise to be with you at each stage of life. Happy Promise Day!
  • I want to be the greatest of me but you have to promise to be greatest of you. Happy Promise Day!
  • Being comfortable with each other, accepting one another, and promising each other to be there is true love. Happy Promise Day!
  • You will always be my number 1, I promise. Happy Promise Day!
  • I will love you more with every beat of my heart. Happy Promise Day!
  • Never forgot a promise you have made and never made a promise if you are going to break. Happy Promise Day!
  • On this Promise Day, I promise to be happy with you doesn’t matter how old you become. Happy Promise Day!

  • Oh, my sweet and precious, promises may vary from person to person but I would be there forever like that for you, hold my hand so that together we can go for so long. Happy Promise Day!
  • We met it was luck! We talked it was chance! We became friends it was destiny! We are still friends it is faith! We will befriend always it’s a promise, on this promise day! Happy Promise Day!
  • With every drop of the blood of my heart, I will love you more and more, After Years of togetherness... This is my deepest vow for you, my love. Happy Promise Day!
  • When you are important to another person. That person will find a way to make time for you. No excuses. No lies. No broken promises. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise you always that I love you, my love, promise you with my life, and promise to always trust you. Happy Promise Day!
  • God, I promise you that I will always be honest and helpful to my love. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to never leave you at any point in my life. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to be your forever whether you promise to be mine or not. Happy Promise Day!
  • Promising you have filled my world with life. Happy Promise Day!
  • Today I promise that I will forever be yours, my time is all yours, and my life is all yours. Happy Promise Day!
  • Your cute smile is the happiness of my life, So promise me you will be the smile of my lips and you will not leave me ever. Happy Promise Day!.
  • I promise to be by your side through good and bad times. Happy Promise Day!
  • We may fight, no matter how hard we fight, or what we fight about but I promise I will always love you. Happy Promise Day!
  • All I want in my life is you, by my side at the end of the day, I promise to be with you always in every turn of life. Happy Promise Day!
  • Your charm blows my mind away, I promise to love you always your beauty fades away. Happy Promise Day!
  • We have much more than I ever thought we would, I promise to love you more, give you all I have and do anything for you as long as I am alive. Happy Promise Day, My dear!
  • Never break four things in your life Trust, Promise, Relationship and Heart, cause they hurt a lot. Happy Promise Day!
  • God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrows, but he promises strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way, Happy Promise Day!
  • It’s a promise if at any point in time, life is like a flame in the wind then I’ll cover you with my arms. So that all bad thing, pain is mine and all joy, light, happiness is yours. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise I will never let you go to bed hungry and angry. Happy Promise Day!
  • promise day
    I won’t promise you the moon, I won’t promise you the star but if you promise to remember me, I promise to be always there. Happy Promise Day!
  • A boy promises to the girl, When you want to move I will be your steps when you want to eat I will be your food, when you want to smile I will be your lips and want you to sleep I will be your bed. Happy Promise Day!
  • Bear in mind that love is not only just a feeling, its a decision, once you made that decision you will find yourself consciously keeping and making the relationship work. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to love you forever, I promise to be on your side and by your side, till the end of time. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to be with you at every stage of life. Happy Promise Day!
  • I used to have a Heart now it's gone after seeing you. promise me to take equal care of both hearts you have. Happy Promise Day!
  • Every day I fall in love with you again and again, a little bit more than yesterday because of the promise you made. Happy Promise Day!
  • Love is the happiness of the present, and promise of the future. So I promise that I will live life with a heart full of love. Happy Promise Day!
  • I will love you more with every beat of my heart After years of togetherness… This is my solemn vow for you, My love! Happy Promise Day!
  • When you hold my hand and promise me, I believe everything you say. Happy Promise Day!
  • When I was a kid, I promise to love her forever. But after I grew up, I promise myself to be alone until she promises me to love forever. Happy Promise Day!
  • Oh this day, take my words that I will always hold your hand, whenever the sorrows will come and troubles will land. Happy Promise Day!
  • You are red for my blue, you are the essence to my flower, my love, I promise to be your side forever! Happy Promise Day!
  • Promise me that you will love me till your last breath, and I promise to love your way beyond that. Happy Promise Day!
  • I never promise to anyone because she taught me ‘Promises are meant to be forgotten and Heart to be broken.’ Happy Promise Day!
  • You bring the best out of me. Stay in my life, we will make heaven on Earth. Happy Promise Day!
  • Promise me with all your heart to never fall apart and not to break the bond we share. Also, promise me to nurture it with love for the rest of our lives. Happy Promise Day!
  • If you ever feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you smile but I will cry with you for sure. Happy Promise Day!
  • I can’t promise to unravel all of the issues you face, but I can promise, you do not need to face the matter alone anymore. Happy Promise Day!
  • The foremost promise that every lover should make is that of supporting significant others through all thick and thin. Happy Promise Day!
  • I must have been lucky to find you as my soulmate, my friend, my lover. I may have been born under a lucky star to find a life partner like you, Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to walk millions of miles with you. Just promise you will walk back with me…Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to protect the bond that exists between us. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise to love without intention, care without expectation and to keep you happy without hesitation. Happy Promise Day!
  • I cried inside because your promises are false and my expectations are more. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise 'WE' will be my first priority in our relationship. Happy Promise Day, Dear! Forever and ever, I promise. Happy Promise Day!
  • It’s my promise, my love… when you look at me and the whole world fades. I will always remember this way! Happy Promise Day!
  • Don’t fear me leaving you, cause I never will. Happy Promise Day!
  • True love always consists of true promises and the promises made life like heaven. I will always fulfill the promise that I made to you my love. It’s my biggest promise. Happy Promise Day!
  • I promise you that you will always be mine. Happy Promise Day!
  • When the time is sort of a candle within the wind, I’ll put my hands around you in order that burns are all mine and light is all yours. It’s a promise. Happy Promise Day!

64+[BEST]Happy Promise Day wishes 2020 || Promise day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Promise Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine's day wishes) click below for more...





         
Click here for the status of  happy propose day 2020
            Click here for the status of  happy Chocolate day 2020
Click here for the status for the teddy day 2020
Click here for the status for the rose day 2020
Click here for the image of the rose day 2020


thanks!!!


(64+[BEST]Happy Promise Day wishes 2020 || Promise day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Promise Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes|| Promise Day history) (64+[BEST]Happy Promise Day wishes 2020 || Promise day Quotes for facebook 2020|| Promise Day status for 2020|| Happy valentine day wishes|| Promise Day history) Reviewed by sUdK on January 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by ideabug. Powered by Blogger.